International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.
"Journalists In Action Around The World!"
FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in
IAIJ Operations During The Session on NGOs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index -> IAIJ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:51 am    Post subject: IAIJ Operations During The Session on NGOs Reply with quote

IAIJ Operations During The Session on NGOs

By Samantha Blackwell, IAIJ Inc.

As most of you know we will be going to the United Nations for the session on NGO’s starting on January 26, 2015. So for the duration of the participation Maurice Ali will be there in New York and the operations at IAIJ will remain essentially the same with the following changes during that period:

“For IAIJ use the usual contact methods. For emails to me (Maurice Ali) I will receive them but have the option of forwarding them to Sue, Dave or Sam as the topic warrants. I will also respond to the US number as that is the default on my Note 3 that I will take there in addition to the Passport which has the traditional Canadian number which is also the emergency number and I will respond to that even if it is long distance.”

That was the official word from our President. But we have never been there before so maybe cell phones are checked at the entrance or maybe cell service is turned off. We actually had a talk about this. No matter, all non- personal emails go to a central hub on our servers the staff can access for membership, posting articles and uploading photos and videos to our servers. It will still be business as usual.

And let’s all wish Maurice a safe and successful trip to New York and the UN!

IAIJ: JOURNALISTS IN ACTION AROUND THE WORLD!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index -> IAIJ Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: