International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.
FAQ
Search
Memberlist
Usergroups
Register
::
Log in
Log in to check your private messages
International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index
»
News Stories From IAIJ Members
»
SH-AM-E
SH-AM-E
«
View previous topic
::
View next topic
»
Author
Message
Cher C.
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:17 pm
Post subject: SH-AM-E
Guest
SH-AM-E
SHHHHHHHH
AM
ME
I am such a ham she said
Me, yes me - that’s right she said
Ha, I’m maimed
She exclaimed
Shhhhhhhhh
Am me
She said.
No not a ham she said
It fits – that’s right she said
Ha, I’m maimed
She exclaimed
Shhhhhhhhh
Am me
She said.
Don’t look at me she said
Don’t you see – that’s right she said
Ha, I’m maimed
She exclaimed
Shhhhhhhhh
Am me
She said.
Shame on me she said
Shame to be – right she said
Ha, I’m maimed
She exclaimed
Shhhhhhhhhh
Am me
She said.
Worthless ham she said
Me, yes me – that’s right she said
Ha, I’m maimed
She exclaimed
Shhhhhhhhhh
Am me
She said.
And what of you she said
Shame on you – that’s right she said
Ha, I’m maimed
She exclaimed
Shhhhhhhhh
Am me
She said.
Your shame denies my shame
Ham or no ham - I’m maimed
She am me
I am she
Shhhhhhhhhhh
That’s right
She said.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
All Posts
1 Day
7 Days
2 Weeks
1 Month
3 Months
6 Months
1 Year
Oldest First
Newest First
Page
1
of
1
International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index
»
News Stories From IAIJ Members
»
SH-AM-E
Jump to:
Select a forum
In The News!
----------------
News Stories From IAIJ Members
IAIJ Discussion Forums
----------------
IAIJ Discussion
Tips And Tutorials
Advocacy
IAIJ Operations
----------------
Corporation News And Announcements
The Fortress Publication
----------------
The Fortress: News and Announcements
International Advocacy
----------------
Citizen Journalist Survey
UNESCO: WSIS+10 Review Meeting
UN Consultative Status Application
UN WSIS+10 General Assembly Speech
Worldwide Vote
WSIS+10 General Assembly Vote
A Positive Major Mandate for Humanity at the United Nations
Positive Major Mandate: Alternative Applications
A Global Social Contract
WTO Advocacy
The World Bank
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
DAJ Glass (1.0.8) template by
Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from
www.freeclipart.nu
Powered by
phpBB
© 2001, 2005 phpBB Group